Hello! Let me introduce you to my new favourite household brand, Public Goods.
If you follow along on my Instagram, you have probably seen that I recently moved into a new apartment. This was the perfect opportunity for me to start fresh and work towards creating a more sustainable home, and Public Goods felt like the perfect place to do just that.
I have been wanting to become more conscious of my environmental impact in my day-to-day life, and when I came across the Public Goods brand, I was intrigued by all the ways they make living more sustainably fun and easy. So today, I wanted to share with you a few of the things that Public Goods does to make sustainability easier:
- They use sugarcane plastic instead of regular plastic to decrease production pollution. If you want to learn more about this, here is a post I found helpful.
- You can buy product refills instead of buying all new product bottles every time you run out.
- They make choosing sustainable easy through super affordable prices. Most of their products are around the $5 range.
- They offer zero-waste product options. For example, the beeswax wrap that I ordered to help me cut out saran wrap!
WHY I LOVE PUBLIC GOODS
- Besides their mission to do good for the planet through their products, they also plant a tree for every new member who joins, and they donate all their extra products, so nothing goes to waste!
- It also doesn’t hurt that their products are pretty. The simple white and black print is right on-brand for me, and the minimalistic packaging blends perfectly into any home, just look at their Instagram!
- Every product also smells AMAZING, especially the mandarin basil dish soap. If you walk away after reading this blog and just want to try one product, I 1000% recommend starting with the dish soap.
MY DISCOUNT CODE & WHAT IT GETS YOU
Since I love Public Goods so much, I want you to love it too, so I got a discount code for you! You can browse and shop all their products through this link, and apply my code CLAIREPGA at checkout to get 15% off your order.
Happy sustainability shopping!