Maximizing productivity is always a big goal of mine so this week I wanted to share some of my top tips and tricks for having a more productive day:
- Try to go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day. Following a sleep routine will create consistency in your days and you’ll actually start to find that you feel less tired!
- Layout all the things that you need for the next day the night before. Save yourself the stress and wasted time of trying to pick out an outfit, find your keys and pack your bag in a rush, and just set aside some time every night to do it before you go to bed.
- Meal prep! Mealing prepping is hard, I know, but you don’t have to prep a whole week’s worth of meals in advance. If you know you’re going to have a busy day, make tomorrow’s meals the day before.
- Set daily goals. When you wake up, write out the top 3-5 things that you absolutely want to accomplish by the end of the day. Expecting yourself to get 10-15 things done in a day is unrealistic, and will likely leave you feeling unaccomplished. Prioritize and get the important stuff done first!
- Try not to get distracted by your phone. When you go to pick up your phone to scroll through Instagram, think about all the things you have to get done and keep your mindset on those. When you do, you honestly won’t even think about your phone anymore.
- Minimize multitasking. Complete one thing fully before moving on to the next. Sometimes when we multitask, we only end up completing parts of our goals, leaving us unsatisfied. Take everything one thing at a time.
Hope this little list helps, xx.