Welcome to my blog!
I thought I’d start this thing out with a little bit about me so you know what you’re getting into…
- I’m a 20-year-old Canadian gal.
- I just finished my third year of my Kinesiology undergrad at the University of British Columbia.
- I’m originally from St. John’s, Newfoundland, but I grew up in Ontario (Kingston, and Burlington respectively) before moving to Calgary, AB, where I now call home.
- I grew up as a dancer and will always consider myself a dancer at heart.
- I’m obsessed with interior design, home decor, cleaning, and all things organization.
- Coffee > tea.
- I’m super passionate about health + fitness, but I still LOVE food.
- Summer is my favourite time of year, no question. And my favourite summer activity is hiking. (Calgary is the best home base for that).
- I aspire to be a mom-blogger (I’m not kidding. Check back with me in 10 years).
- And last but not least, I may be a beginner and I may have no clue what I’m doing but I am so excited to be starting this blog to share my adventures + insights with you!
That’s enough about me…
Next week I’ll be writing my first travel blog(!!!) so make sure you enter your email below to keep up with my latest post!